Low Rates Warehouse Tricont LRW !!! Where (Rates are on Sale), Everyday.
You have come a long way. Now, let our mortgage client advisors provide you with the financial needs you seek and at the same time "Three Times Your Savings"
Here at TFC Tricont Mortgage, we will provide you with the savings and money (cash out) you need in less than 21 days from full submission to close, because we believe that some needs cannot wait too long.
TFC Low Rates Warehouse
TFC Tricont Mortgage is the designer, developer and publisher of “Low Rate Warehouse”, where consumers go to take advantage of the lowest fees and rates in the mortgage industry by simply completing a 3 easy steps product matching interview. TFC Tricont Mortgage is also a one stop mortgage provider with a relationship with many, many lenders that enable us to three times the savings of our refinancing, purchasing, home equity lines or debts consolidation (combining) customers with the lowest fees and rates every time.
|Journey to Your Financial Security Today:||See, Calculate, Request and SAVE|
Start your journey towards financial
security TODAY. Complete our
3 easy steps mortgage questionnaire
Simply call us at (803) 317-2500.
Documents Needed for All Mortgage Application Types
W2 and All Income Applicants
(1) - 2 years employment history (no open spaces)
(2) - One month of Current pay stubs
(3) - 2 Years of W2's statements
(4) - 2 Months bank statements (all pages) including address, phone #
(5) - Mortgage Statement
(6) - Social Security Number
(7) - State issued picture ID like Driver's License or Non-Driver ID
(8) - 2 years mortgage (history) records when record is not on credit report
Self Employed Income Applicants
(9) - 2 years tax returns (all pages and schedules). Also, for self-employed applicants Commission, Overtime, Bonus, Partnership, Rental, Trust, Notes Receivable and Interest/Dividends incomes
(10) - 2 years Personal Federal Income Tax returns and all schedules for (those employed by family business).(11) - Business registration
|USDA (Rural Development) Applicant
(12) - Proof of 50-80% for low and 80-100% for moderate area median income (AMI)
(13) - Proof of repayment affordability typically 20-26% of borrower's income
(14) - Proof that applicant lack adequate housing
Gift or Home Sale Income Applicants
(15) - If a source of your down payment is a gift: name, address and relationship of donor. Gift funds are verified in both the donor and recipient's bank accounts
(16) - A copy of HUD 1 Settlement Statement (to use income from sale of a house)
|VA (Veterans) Applicants
(17) - Form DD214
(18 - Certificate of Eligibility
(19) - Name, address and phone number of landlords and 2 years for receipts or any other traditional income verification sources
(20) - Evidence of Social Security Number and photo identification for FHA borrowers
(21) - A copy of sales contract with all Addendums
|Applicants with Child Support Income
(22) - 12 Alimony/child support (to be used as income)
(23) - Proof of child support for 2 more years before child 18th birthday or when child is in college before the 24th birthday
(24) - If divorced or separated, Divorce decree and settlement agreement
|Construction Loans Applicants
(25) - For Construction/Perm Loan: A signed construction with cost breakdown, builder plan and specifications contract
(26) - Proof of ownership of the lot
|Tricont Low Rates Warehouse _____ Thank You.|
Tricont Mortgage lend throughout South Carolina, North Augusta SC Refinancing, North Charleston SC House Loan, North Myrtle Beach SC House Mortgage, Oak Grove SC House Mortgage Loan, Orangeburg SC House Mortgage Lenders, Parker SC House Mortgage Companies, Port Royal SC Home Mortgage, Red Bank SC Mortgage Refinance
Notice *** Still not sure what to do? Call or Email us at (803) 317-2500 **_** or simply click here to complete our 3 easy steps mortgage questionnaire for a fee and rate offers. Thank you very much.